Mr. Tanka Mani Sharma ( Dangal )
Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA)
• Secretary at the Office of the Prime Minister and Council of Ministries,
• Secretary at the Ministry of General Administration,
• Secretary at the Public Procurement Monitoring Office
• Director General of Inland Revenue Department
• Director General of Department of Custom
• Director General of Department of Revenue Investigation
On 22 May 2017, Rt. Honorable Bidhya Devi Bhandari, the President of Nepal has appointed Mr. Tanka Mani Sharma (Dangal) as the Honorable Auditor General of Nepal. Mr. Sharma holds Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA).
His prior positions include Secretary at the Office of the Prime Minister and Council of Ministries, Ministry of General Administration and Public Procurement Monitoring Office. Likewise he had served as a Director General of Inland Revenue Department, Department of Custom and Department of Revenue Investigation.
Mr. Sharma hopes to build a more transparent public administration and promote good governance in the country through a transparent and accountable public sector financial management. Moreover, he has emphasized to promote SAI Nepal’s professional integrity, build effective relationship with stakeholder and strengthen bilateral and multilateral co-operation with other SAI’s as well.