Review Nepal News

Kuber Sharma announces scholarship for CA students

Review Nepal
  Kathmandu, Nepal      August 31 2016
 
Kathmandu, Nepal: Mr. Kuber Prasad Sharma, the first Chartered Accountant (CA) of Nepal, has announced scholarship to the CA students. 
 
According to Sharma, a male and female CA student from Kathmandu valley and backward community will be eligible to get the scholarship. The scholarship will be distributed annually. 
 
To manage the scholarship, Mr. Sharma has deposited Rs. 20, 00000.00 naming the scholarship as ‘CA Kuber Prasad Sharma scholarship Fund.’  
 
It is said that 75 percent income made from the fund will be spent as of scholarship while remaining 25 percent will be deposited in the fund. 
 
Nepal Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nepal, Satdobato, Lalitpur, will manage the scholarship.